Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 4 - San Francisco Marathon Training

While I didn't get in all of the miles and strength training I wanted, it was still a pretty satisfying week. I felt pretty comfortable on all of my runs and was able to stay a little better rested this week. Next week will be busy, with a 4 day trip to San Francisco. I plan to take advantage of being up there and scope out some running routs for after our move!

Week 4 Summary:

Total Mileage: 33.2
Average Pace: 9:09
Goals Achieved: 5 of 6 (I didn't get the stremgth training in)

Week 4 Details:

Monday: Rest Day

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 5 miles (9:06 pace) - 4 solo miles and then a 1 mile with the dogs.

Wednesday: 9:30 pm - 5 miles with 3 at tempo (9:04 overall pace, 7:45 pace for tempo miles)

Thursday:  9:00 pm - 4.2 miles (8:58 pace) - group run

Friday: Rest day.

Saturday: 5:00 pm - 6 miles with 5 at GMP (4.5 miles with the BOB) (8:38 overall pace, 8:28 pace for GMP miles) - finally, a GMP run with the BOB that actually approximated my GMP =) Baby girl got fussy around 4.5 miles. So, I dropped her off with DH (thanks, hubby!) and finished up my run.

Sunday: 9:00 am - 13 miles; 8 as group run and then 5 solo (9:43 avg pace, 10:04 for the group miles, 9:13 for the solo miles) - felt good, finished with two strong miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment