- 1.5 miles to park: We headed to one of our favorite parks. Unfortunately, it was completely overrun by little-league monsters, ahem, boys, running around like crazies... even on the toddler equipment. Baby girl was too afraid to even let me put her down, let along try playing in that mayhem. So, we Plan B'ed it.
- 0.5 miles to less fun but blissfully empty park.
- 1 mile to Trader Joe's. We bought some lunch food and had a little picnic while little miss ran around some more. She was happy/full/exhausted in no time.
- 2+ miles home. She barely complained the whole way. That is not too surprising, since she was busy eating a peach =)
* as if it's difficult to determine the chronological order of these pictures.
** getting in happily is one thing, staying happy for any amount of time is completely different!