Monday, July 12, 2010

Familiar Trails

31 weeks and still running! I have been more comfortable on my runs the last few weeks as well. It seems that my rough routine of every-other-day running is working well. 'Angry calves' only made an appearance once last week and I haven't found myself exhausted recently. Instead, I've felt great and extra motivated to get out the door, even if it's only for a few slow miles here and there.

Last weekend I visited my family in the Midwest. It was a wonderful change of pace to cover some old, familiar ground. The temperatures were high, though, so even an early morning run had to be kept a little short. This was my last trip until baby girl comes along. So, I'll have to get a little creative to keep my running routes at least moderately interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment