Monday, November 25, 2013

Pregnancy Week 19 Workout Summary

It wasn't exactly a banner week, but at least I got something in each day. Three days were the minimum one mile walking, but it's better than nothing!

Week 19 Summary

I found myself out of town unexpectedly, to attend a family funeral. All went as well as it could have on the family front and it was nice, at least, to have that unplanned time with extended family.

Thankfully, the hotel had a decent fitness center so I didn't have trouble getting in my daily run/walk. I also found a great source if inspiration: staring at my pasty out-of-shape legs while running, ick!

May go blind from the whiteness!

It has been a long time since I ran in front of a mirror. My treadmill at home faces a blank wall; awesome, I know! Watching myself run I came to two conclusions:
1. must do some strength training
2. cut hair! That pony tail is a lethal weapon flying around!

After work travel and family travel I'm looking forward to establishing a routine at home this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment