Monday, November 18, 2013

Pregnancy Week 18 Workout Summary

Last week was a rare gift; I traveled for work and had four nights in a hotel room, BY MYSELF. Oh my goodness, I don't remember work travel feeling like vacation, but it certainly does now!

It turned out to be a very good week to start my 'Every.Single.Day' challenge. About half of my miles were walking, instead of running, and I only did the minimum one day, but I still got it in =)

Week 18 Workout Summary*

Hopefully it will get easier, and more habitual, as this pregnancy progresses. There were definitely two days in there that I was forcing myself to do something. 'They' say that it takes 21 days to form a habit. So, perhaps after 2 more weeks it won't feel like such an effort to keep myself moving! =)

*Note, I'm not going to worry about time during my pregnancy workouts. That would just be depressing and bring me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment