Monday, February 28, 2011

ABCs of Me

I'm such a joiner =) Not one to be left out of a blogging trend, here are my ABCs. Enjoy!

(A) Age: 29
(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: Vacuuming - I spend the rest of the day sneezing thanks to my dust allergy.
(D) Dogs? 2 retired racing greyhounds: Suka and Ezra
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee - I gave it up while preggo but, sigh, I'm addicted again.
(F) Favorite Color: Forest green - though, I really prefer to be in a forest.
(G) Gold or Silver? Platinum or white gold - I'm too lazy to keep silver clean.
(H) Height: 5' 8"
(I) Instruments You Play: None
(J) Job Title: Systems Engineer
(K) Kids: Noelle, 5 months
(L) Live: Pasadena, CA - soon to be San Francisco (Berkeley, maybe?), CA
(M) Mom's Name: Cathy - though, she wishes it was Katherine.
(N) Nicknames: Linds
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? My birth (1 month), broken arm (2 weeks), Noelle's birth (2 nights)
(P) Pet Peeve: Wasting time - specifically, other people wasting mine.
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "One Dollar!?!" - Trading Places
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 2, younger sister and younger brother
(T) Time You Wake Up? Right now, 7am with Noelle. Starting next week, 5am for work.
(U) Underwear: Thongs
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: None, they're all good.
(W) What Makes You Run Late: I am almost always punctual.
(X) X-Rays: Left arm, back, teeth.
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Coffee crumb cake - okay, it's a mix from a box.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Cheetah

No comments:

Post a Comment