Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm saved!

Where have I been? Nowhere... nowhere running, that is. With the holidays, a 3000 mile move, two tiny kids, cold weather (which I love but which keeps me from taking the kiddos on BOB runs) and a husband who travels a lot I have been stuck.at.home. The last time I went running was early November. That is ridiculous

Soooo - drum roll - I am very pleased to introduce you to my solution:

My new Precor 9.23 treadmill!

I definitely treated myself with this. It's the most basic model from a very good treadmill maker. I can't wait to start logging miles. Just this afternoon, I sneaked 3 miles during nap time and feel much better. Indeed, so much better that I don't even mind that I have to cut this post short because a baby just started crying. It's okay, I can run again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment